Recently I was domain joining a number of machines which had previously been a member of another domain. Some of the Windows 10 machines had been upgraded from Windows 7, and this left an issue in the Default profile which cause an error when creating a new profile
the final category is preceded by the category U (A- amoxil 500mg 3.
This error occured when trying to log in with a domain user.
The solution is simple:
- Find a healthy Windows 10 machine, preferably one that has been originally installed with Windows 10
- Copy the folder “C:\users\Default” onto a USB-stick (or a file share)
- Log on the affected machine with a local admin account
- Backup (or rename) the exisiting Default folder (hint: it’s hidden)
- Copy the Default folder from your USB stick into “C:\users\” on the affected machine
- Try to log on with the domain user
I read a lot of suggested solutions to this issue, many requiring complex forensics into registry, and file analysis on the default and affected profiles. This is the only solution I was able to come up with which in my case had a 100% chance of success.